1. All the information about the company involved in the website shall be timely, accurate, true and complete. Shenzhen Micsig Technology Co., Ltd. has the final right to interpret the information.
2. The website acknowledges, respects and protects the privacy rights enjoyed by any or all personal information provided to this website in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China.
3. The website prohibits any public user from sending and forwarding any unlawful threatening, defamatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic content or other unlawful remarks or materials. For these remarks or materials, public users shall bear any possible civil tort or criminal legal liability, which has nothing to do with the company's website.
4. The website contains links to other related websites. Links between this website and other related websites do not constitute or imply the Company's approval, approval or support for the content of the materials provided by the linked websites.
5. Website users who violate the laws of the People's Republic of China by violating the provisions of this statement shall be responsible for all consequences, and this website does not assume any responsibility.
6. Anyone who logs on this website in any way or directly or indirectly uses the information on this website is deemed to be voluntarily accepting the constraints of this website statement.
7. For issues not covered by this statement, please refer to the relevant national laws and regulations. When this statement conflicts with national laws and regulations, the national laws and regulations shall prevail.
8. The statement of this website and its right to amend, update and final interpretation belong to Shenzhen Micsig Technology Co., Ltd. The right to interpret the above statement belongs to Shenzhen Micsig Technology Co., Ltd. If there are relevant interpretations in the law, the interpretation of the laws of the People's Republic of China shall prevail.